Now those annoying pop-up ads are coming soon on mobiles also. While the most popular mobile advertising mechanisms so far are banner or text ads in mobile web pages, According to this news report, some startups advertising companies Mobile Posse and Acuity Mobile are working to provide pop-up advertisements to mobile phone users that don’t depend on the use of a mobile browser, expanding the reachable audience by tens of millions of users. This would then allow the ads to show up at any time, not just when the user is browsing the Internet.
Its sounds more annoying to receive ads while browsing but also while the phone is idle, these companies, say they are working to ensure that the ads are so useful to customers that they won’t be annoying.
- What Happens in an Internet Minute?
- Microsoft Acquires Nokia’s Devices & Services Business
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
- Priya patil on What Happens in an Internet Minute?
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World | truedare.com on What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
- text messaging alerts on The Text Message/SMS Turns 19 Years Old
- Mian Hamza on Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- google glasses about to get famous soon…. | technocrats on Google Glasses With Virtual And Augmented Reality
CategoriesApple Astronomy Biology Blackberry Cloud Computers Digital Camera Embedded Energy Fiction First Future Gadgets Google GPhone Ideas Innovative Internet iPhone Laptop Life Linux Microsoft Mobile Linux Mobiles Networking Nokia Open Source OS Research Science Science Fiction Services Sky Smart Phone Software Space Storage Super Computing Technology Telecoms Tips & Tricks Trends Video Windows