There are two stories of iPhone unlocking, one is hardware based and another software based.
A New Jersey teenager has unlocked the iPhone, opening the way to Apple’s iconic mobile telephone being used by non-US networks. The Apple’s iPhone is currently sold only within the US and it can be used only with AT&T, the iPhone’s exclusive network.
A teenager named George Hotz made headlines on Friday as the 17-year-old from New Jersey informed the world of a little project that he and four others have worked on. Specifically, how to unlock an iPhone and use it on T-Mobile’s wireless network. Hotz posted instructions on his blog.
According to his blog, all you need to unlock the iPhone are:
–First, an iPhone
–Some trusty case opener tools
–A soldering iron
–Fine pitch wire
–An unlock switch
–A Red Bull energy drink
This news spread around the same time as the news about announcement of the launch of iPhone into European networks.
Again: we can confirm with 100% certainty that iPhoneSIMfree.comâ€™s software solution completely SIM unlocks the iPhone, is restore-resistant, and should make the iPhone fully functional for users outside of the US.
Individual per unit licenses will be available starting next week. We are currently opening up our mail for bulk purchase enquiries of 500 licenses and above.
So, anybody from anywhere in the world can get an iPhone to use under any network.. soon!
There is one more news that, three hackers named Dubbi, Ofir and Eli have claimed to have unlocked the iPhone independently in Israel. Read about this on textually.org
Five Free iPhone Unlocks from CrunchGear and WirelessImports: on TechCrunch
Aboue Free iPhone Unlock software on intomobile.
- What Happens in an Internet Minute?
- Microsoft Acquires Nokia’s Devices & Services Business
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
- Priya patil on What Happens in an Internet Minute?
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World | truedare.com on What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
- text messaging alerts on The Text Message/SMS Turns 19 Years Old
- Mian Hamza on Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- google glasses about to get famous soon…. | technocrats on Google Glasses With Virtual And Augmented Reality
CategoriesApple Astronomy Biology Blackberry Cloud Computers Digital Camera Embedded Energy Fiction First Future Gadgets Google GPhone Ideas Innovative Internet iPhone Laptop Life Linux Microsoft Mobile Linux Mobiles Networking Nokia Open Source OS Research Science Science Fiction Services Sky Smart Phone Software Space Storage Super Computing Technology Telecoms Tips & Tricks Trends Video Windows