According to TechCrunch, iPhone will be launched in France on Nov 29th, 2007. The iPhone will be launched with Orange at the price of 300 euros. It is expected to be on the market the 29th of November and announced on the 24th of September during the Apple Expo in Paris.
Here is a first picture of the iPhone provided by Orange with a French menu (operated in roaming mode though).
Apple EU iPhone deal expected :
There are some reports that Apple has invited UK media to a special event at the London Apple Store on Regents Street on 18th Nov. Apple is likely to announce the iPhone for the UK market on 18th Nov 2007.
- What Happens in an Internet Minute?
- Microsoft Acquires Nokia’s Devices & Services Business
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
- Japan: New Internet By 2020! on
- Future Tech: Visible Light Communications on
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World on
- What Happens in an Internet Minute? on
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco on
CategoriesApple Astronomy Biology Blackberry Cloud Computers Digital Camera Embedded Energy Fiction First Future Gadgets Google GPhone Ideas Innovative Internet iPhone Laptop Life Linux Microsoft Mobile Linux Mobiles Networking Nokia Open Source OS Research Science Science Fiction Services Sky Smart Phone Software Space Storage Super Computing Technology Telecoms Tips & Tricks Trends Video Windows