- The Hydrogen Economy: Expected to replace oil economy.
- Therapeutic Cloning: Cancerous or damaged organs could be replaced by new, disease-free clones of themselves.
- Computing Power: Moore’s law still holds good and expected to be valid for some more time.
- Desktop 3-D Printing: When your favorite gadget of the future breaks, you might select a replacement model online, download its design file and make a true 3-D replacement on your home printer.
- Location-Based Computing: Location based services will evolve that could bridge real and virtual worlds seamlessly.
- Better, Cheaper Solar Cells: The cost of photo voltaic cells will come down drastically and solar power expected to wide spread in use in house hold usage, space and vehicles.
- Mobile Robots: Why drive to the deli to pick up your order when you can just send your robot car?
- Pervasive Wireless Internet: WiMAX, 3G, 4G, etc., all point to a pervasive wireless Internet, where being on-line everywhere, all the time, will be routine.
- Gene Therapy and Stem Cells: scientists are working to change the genes causing inherited diseases and trick defective cells into growing correctly.
- Digital Libraries: The time will come when any straightforward factual question can be answered immediately, online.
For more details on the technologies read livesciences.com
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
- Android Powered $99 Ouya Games Console Shipped To First Supporters
- Biggtest Cyber Attack In History Slows Down The Global Internet
- New Report Shows Linux Adoption Growing To Support Cloud And Mission Critical Workloads
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details | Latest Technology Trends on Google Glasses With Virtual And Augmented Reality
- Biggtest Cyber Attack In History Slows Down The Global Internet | Latest Technology Trends on Broadband Internet Speeds 2009-2010: The Top 10 Countries
- Japan: One – Or Many – Steps Ahead | deirdreguthmann on Japan: New Internet By 2020!
- GOD PARTICLE DISCOVERED :THE REAL QUEST BEGINS NOW | MR. Hemant Nigam on Scientists Recreate Big Bang Successfully
- EU Plans For Cars To Call For Help After Crashes | kelosaxinternet on Google Gets Licence For Self-driving Car In US
CategoriesApple Astronomy Biology Blackberry Computers Digital Camera Embedded Energy Fiction First Future Gadgets Google GPhone Ideas Innovative Internet iPhone Laptop Life Linux Microsoft Mobile Linux Mobiles Networking Nokia Open Source OS Photography Research Science Science Fiction Services Sky Smart Phone Software Space Storage Super Computing Technology Telecoms Tips & Tricks Trends Video Windows