AMD – a leading purveyor of advance silicon modules – has introduced a new Energy Efficient AMD Athlon X2 4850e dual-core processor. At 45 watts, this latest central processing unit enables OEMs to offer differentiated solutions and facilitates higher conductivity for miniaturization and better usability of CPU form factors.
45-watt processor is the latest effort by the chip maker to give way for energy-efficient platform solutions with technologies such as AMD Cool’n’Quiet. The company says that consumers and businesses opting for the Athlon X2 4850e will benefit from lower energy costs, reduced levels of noise and heat, and an overall increase in system durability.
AMD Athlon X2 4850e dual-core processor was presented along with 780G and 780V motherboard chipsets at the CEBIT show in Hannover Germany.
- What Happens in an Internet Minute?
- Microsoft Acquires Nokia’s Devices & Services Business
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
- Japan: New Internet By 2020! on
- Future Tech: Visible Light Communications on
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World on
- What Happens in an Internet Minute? on
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco on
CategoriesApple Astronomy Biology Blackberry Cloud Computers Digital Camera Embedded Energy Fiction First Future Gadgets Google GPhone Ideas Innovative Internet iPhone Laptop Life Linux Microsoft Mobile Linux Mobiles Networking Nokia Open Source OS Research Science Science Fiction Services Sky Smart Phone Software Space Storage Super Computing Technology Telecoms Tips & Tricks Trends Video Windows