The most popular search engine Google added one more feature to its search, where you can search within a search. If you type in popular company/website key words, like ‘amazon’, ‘wikipedia’, ‘intel’, ‘microsoft’ on Google, it brings up the relevant result at the top and immediately underneath is a second search box. If you type a keyword in that secondary search box it will return results from within that site.
I think its really very useful as we depend a lot for information on Google together with sites like Wikipedia, Amezon etc.
- What Happens in an Internet Minute?
- Microsoft Acquires Nokia’s Devices & Services Business
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
CategoriesApple Astronomy Biology Blackberry Cloud Computers Digital Camera Embedded Energy Fiction First Future Gadgets Google GPhone Ideas Innovative Internet iPhone Laptop Life Linux Microsoft Mobile Linux Mobiles Networking Nokia Open Source OS Research Science Science Fiction Services Sky Smart Phone Software Space Storage Super Computing Technology Telecoms Tips & Tricks Trends Video Windows