Blackberry dominates the corporate PDA market. However, Research in Motion (RIM) clearly wants more. Growing international momentum and retail push are driving the demand for Blackberry Curve as well as Blackberry Pearl, promising a good Christmas season for RIM.
Crafted from premium materials, inside and out, that radiate elegance with a dramatic presence, the BlackBerry Bold is designed to give business professionals and power users unprecedented functionality and performance in an intuitive BlackBerry smartphone. It is the first BlackBerry smartphone to support tri-band HSDPA high-speed networks around the world and comes with integrated GPS and Wi-Fi, as well as a rich set of multimedia capabilities. From its lustrous black exterior, satin chrome finished frame and stylish leather-like backplate, to its stunning display, sophisticated user interface and newly designed full-QWERTY keyboard, the BlackBerry Bold smartphone is a symbol of accomplishment and aspiration.
The Bold, or 9000, has twice the screen resolution of the current Curve model, making for a very sharp display. It matches the resolution, but not the size, of the screen on Apple Inc.’s iPhone, which has emerged as a potent competitor in the “smart phone” category.
RIM didn’t announce a price for the Bold, nor agreements with specific carriers. It said the phone would be available from various carriers this summer.
So, get ready for another wonder from RIM: BlackBerry Bold!
- What Happens in an Internet Minute?
- Microsoft Acquires Nokia’s Devices & Services Business
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
- Priya patil on What Happens in an Internet Minute?
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World | truedare.com on What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
- text messaging alerts on The Text Message/SMS Turns 19 Years Old
- Mian Hamza on Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- google glasses about to get famous soon…. | technocrats on Google Glasses With Virtual And Augmented Reality
CategoriesApple Astronomy Biology Blackberry Cloud Computers Digital Camera Embedded Energy Fiction First Future Gadgets Google GPhone Ideas Innovative Internet iPhone Laptop Life Linux Microsoft Mobile Linux Mobiles Networking Nokia Open Source OS Research Science Science Fiction Services Sky Smart Phone Software Space Storage Super Computing Technology Telecoms Tips & Tricks Trends Video Windows