Firefox 3 was released on 17 June. And its already downloaded more than 14 million as of now, heading for a record.
You can watch the live count as it streams in from Mozilla’s raw server logs, and according to the download day page, the majority of downloads have come from the US. Despite some hiccups, Firefox had no problem setting the record (though no one really seems to know if there was any old mark to break — so anything might have been a record with Guinness watching).
Check out this video which shows what the soon expected FF for mobile might look like.
- What Happens in an Internet Minute?
- Microsoft Acquires Nokia’s Devices & Services Business
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
CategoriesApple Astronomy Biology Blackberry Cloud Computers Digital Camera Embedded Energy Fiction First Future Gadgets Google GPhone Ideas Innovative Internet iPhone Laptop Life Linux Microsoft Mobile Linux Mobiles Networking Nokia Open Source OS Research Science Science Fiction Services Sky Smart Phone Software Space Storage Super Computing Technology Telecoms Tips & Tricks Trends Video Windows