After Apple captured mobile phone market with iPhone, mobile phone manufactures are desperately trying to create an iPhone killer to recover lost market share.
Nokia unveiled N97 model smartphone to reclaim its lost share in the smart phone market, after iPhone entered the market.
Its features include:
- 3.5” Wide Screen (16:9)
- Touch-enhanced Symbian OS, S60 v5
- QWERTY Keyboard
- WiFi and HSDPA
- 3.5 mm standard headphone jack.
- MicroSD slot.
- 5 Megapixel Camera with Carl Zeiss lens.
- 32GB onboard memory, expandable to 48 MB.
- VGA-quality video recording at 30fps
- Supports Flash Lite 3.0 and Flash Video
One good thing about N97 over iPhone is, N97 follows the mobile phone standards unlike iPhone.
The N97 is expected to be available worldwide in the first half of 2009 at an estimated price of 550 euros before tax or subsidies.
Also checkout this N97 Video:
- What Happens in an Internet Minute?
- Microsoft Acquires Nokia’s Devices & Services Business
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
CategoriesApple Astronomy Biology Blackberry Cloud Computers Digital Camera Embedded Energy Fiction First Future Gadgets Google GPhone Ideas Innovative Internet iPhone Laptop Life Linux Microsoft Mobile Linux Mobiles Networking Nokia Open Source OS Research Science Science Fiction Services Sky Smart Phone Software Space Storage Super Computing Technology Telecoms Tips & Tricks Trends Video Windows