Nokia announced it will introduce a new version of Ovi Maps including free walk and drive navigation tools, a move the handset giant claims could nearly double the size of the current mobile navigation market.
Two years after announcing Android, Google answers the question “where’s my GPhone?” by launching Nexus One. It’s not the first Google-branded phone manufactured by HTC, but it’s the first Android phone sold by Google.
The ability to exploit the extraordinary properties of quantum mechanics in novel applications, such as a new generation of super-fast computers, seems to come closer following with recent breakthroughs by an international team led by researchers from the University of New South Wales.
In the two breakthroughs, written up in the international [...]
- What Happens in an Internet Minute?
- Microsoft Acquires Nokia’s Devices & Services Business
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
- Priya patil on What Happens in an Internet Minute?
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World | truedare.com on What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
- text messaging alerts on The Text Message/SMS Turns 19 Years Old
- Mian Hamza on Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- google glasses about to get famous soon…. | technocrats on Google Glasses With Virtual And Augmented Reality
CategoriesApple Astronomy Biology Blackberry Cloud Computers Digital Camera Embedded Energy Fiction First Future Gadgets Google GPhone Ideas Innovative Internet iPhone Laptop Life Linux Microsoft Mobile Linux Mobiles Networking Nokia Open Source OS Research Science Science Fiction Services Sky Smart Phone Software Space Storage Super Computing Technology Telecoms Tips & Tricks Trends Video Windows