Google Inc. showed off its nearly completed mobile software system Android, to about 3,000 computer programmers Wednesday, during its annual developer conference in San Francisco, touting the platform’s mobile web services, mobile gaming prowess and map features by means of an iPhone-like touchscreen device, including touch-screen [...]
Indians will no longer need to illegally buy, unlock and then use the most-desired item on gadget lovers’ lists — the Apple iPhone. Its much-awaited and delayed India launch is expected with telecom operator Vodafone in the first week of September.
Initially the 8 GB version of the much-hyped touchscreen device [...]
While many people waiting for iPhone version with 3G, Apple added new models of the iPhone and iPod touch which have double the memory, doubling the amount of music, photos and videos that customers can carry with them wherever they go.
The revolutionary iPhone now comes in a [...]
AT&T Inc. CEO Randall Stephenson confirmed most awaited 3G version of iPhone.
Apple Inc. will introduce a version of the iPhone next year that can download from the Internet at a faster rate, and also the battery will be improved to address the battery drain [...]
According to Electronista is some selected developers have already begun receiving the promised iPhone/touch SDK . The SDK was slated for a February release.
Described as a rough version of the SDK, the result is native programs that have farther reaching effects as compared to a web base program. Exact details of [...]
Finally its official, iPhone will be available in UK from November 9th. Mobile phone operator O2, has won the exclusive contract to sell Apple’s much-hyped iPhone in the UK.
The phones will be sold in O2, Carphone Warehouse and Apple stores from 9 November costing Â£269 including VAT. Anyone looking to grab [...]
- What Happens in an Internet Minute?
- Microsoft Acquires Nokia’s Devices & Services Business
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- churchil on Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- Priya patil on What Happens in an Internet Minute?
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World | truedare.com on What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
- text messaging alerts on The Text Message/SMS Turns 19 Years Old
- Mian Hamza on Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
CategoriesApple Astronomy Biology Blackberry Cloud Computers Digital Camera Embedded Energy Fiction First Future Gadgets Google GPhone Ideas Innovative Internet iPhone Laptop Life Linux Microsoft Mobile Linux Mobiles Networking Nokia Open Source OS Research Science Science Fiction Services Sky Smart Phone Software Space Storage Super Computing Technology Telecoms Tips & Tricks Trends Video Windows