Facebook announced that it has partnered with Samsung, Nokia, Ericsson, MediaTek, Opera and Qualcomm to launch a project called Internet.org, to make the worldwide web available to two-thirds of the planet still not connected to the Internet with internet access via cheaper devices, better business models and better infrastructure.
As technology advances exponentially, the Internet won’t just connect the things we use, it will connect everything in more meaningful ways. The possibilities for transforming business and our lives are endless.
The connected world will enhance our lives tremendously as even one unassuming element will have sweeping implications for business, social interactions, and [...]
The internet around the globe has been slowed down in what security experts are describing as the biggest cyber-attack of its kind in history.
“Based on the reported scale of the attack, which was evaluated at 300 Gigabits per second, we can confirm that this is one of [...]
The Linux Foundation, the nonprofit organization dedicated to accelerating the growth of Linux, today announced the findings of its 2013 Enterprise End User Report, “Linux Adoption: Third Annual Survey of World’s Largest Enterprise Linux Users.” The study conducted in partnership with Yeoman Technology Group tracks the growth of Linux use in large enterprises and [...]
The BBC’s R&D department has recently demoed the first public example of what it calls ‘Perceptive Media’, and has published it (first prototype which is an audioplay called “Breaking out”) online so you can try it for yourself.
Perceptive Media is media – either video or audio [...]
The personal computer has long been the essential tool of corporate employees, keeping all the secrets – and spreadsheets – of a business across a network of machines. But now, as the cloud technology trending recently, according to Gartner, Inc. the reign of the personal computer as the sole corporate access [...]
- Microsoft Acquires Nokia’s Devices & Services Business
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
- Android Powered $99 Ouya Games Console Shipped To First Supporters
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Mian Hamza on Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- google glasses about to get famous soon…. | technocrats on Google Glasses With Virtual And Augmented Reality
- tasteofgadgets.com | GOOGLE GLASSES on Google Glasses With Virtual And Augmented Reality
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World | GaDikisAdi.com on What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
- HarishST on Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
CategoriesApple Astronomy Biology Blackberry Cloud Computers Digital Camera Embedded Energy Fiction First Future Gadgets Google GPhone Ideas Innovative Internet iPhone Laptop Life Linux Microsoft Mobile Linux Mobiles Networking Nokia Open Source OS Research Science Science Fiction Services Sky Smart Phone Software Space Storage Super Computing Technology Telecoms Tips & Tricks Trends Video Windows