Facebook has announced a partnership with Skype to add video chat to the social networking site.
The move is likely to be seen as a shot across the bow of Google, which recently launched a Facebook rival, Google+, also featuring video calling.
This is not the first time Facebook and Skype [...]
Over the past 30 years, designer, writer, and Microsoft researcher Bill Buxton has been collecting input and interactive devices whose design struck him as interesting, useful, or important.
In the process, he has assembled a good collection of the history of pen computing, pointing devices, touch technologies, watches, keyboards, mice, an electronic [...]
As IPv6 is around the corner and set to grow in the coming few years, are you ready for it yet?
Find out using this test if your network are ready for IPv6.
The University of Calgary, Faculty of Medicine scientists who proved it is possible to cultivate a network of brain cells that reconnect on a silicon chip—or the brain on a microchip—have developed new technology that monitors brain cell activity at a resolution never achieved before.
Developed with the National Research Council Canada [...]
The results of the second annual global study on the quality of broadband connections done at end of 2009 reveal that 62 out of the 66 countries analyzed had improved the quality of consumer broadband services since last year. However, new data from the study highlights the extent of the digital quality divide [...]
The ability to exploit the extraordinary properties of quantum mechanics in novel applications, such as a new generation of super-fast computers, seems to come closer following with recent breakthroughs by an international team led by researchers from the University of New South Wales.
In the two breakthroughs, written up in the international [...]
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
- Android Powered $99 Ouya Games Console Shipped To First Supporters
- Biggtest Cyber Attack In History Slows Down The Global Internet
- New Report Shows Linux Adoption Growing To Support Cloud And Mission Critical Workloads
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details | Latest Technology Trends on Google Glasses With Virtual And Augmented Reality
- Biggtest Cyber Attack In History Slows Down The Global Internet | Latest Technology Trends on Broadband Internet Speeds 2009-2010: The Top 10 Countries
- Japan: One – Or Many – Steps Ahead | deirdreguthmann on Japan: New Internet By 2020!
- GOD PARTICLE DISCOVERED :THE REAL QUEST BEGINS NOW | MR. Hemant Nigam on Scientists Recreate Big Bang Successfully
- EU Plans For Cars To Call For Help After Crashes | kelosaxinternet on Google Gets Licence For Self-driving Car In US
CategoriesApple Astronomy Biology Blackberry Computers Digital Camera Embedded Energy Fiction First Future Gadgets Google GPhone Ideas Innovative Internet iPhone Laptop Life Linux Microsoft Mobile Linux Mobiles Networking Nokia Open Source OS Photography Research Science Science Fiction Services Sky Smart Phone Software Space Storage Super Computing Technology Telecoms Tips & Tricks Trends Video Windows