Google said in its announcement: “To most people, it isn’t the browser that matters. It’s only a tool to run the important stuff — the pages, sites and applications that make up the web. Like the classic Google homepage, [...]
Firefox 3 was released on 17 June. And its already downloaded more than 14 million as of now, heading for a record.
Nokia has introduced two slim and stylish, email-optimized devices from the Nokia Eseries product range: Nokia E71 and Nokia E66. They are expected to ship in key markets in July and to retail at about $540 before taxes and subsidies.
The sleek Nokia E71 with full QWERTY keyboard and the stylish, slide-to-open [...]
Nearly 10 times as many people are connected to the Internet today as there were a decade ago. The Wall Street Journal has a story The Internet: Then And Now
The two images above are maps of the Internet, specifically the “routers” – equipment that passes [...]
Here’s a cool use for a phone that has both cellular broadband and Wi-Fi: Turn it into a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot so your friends can surf the Internet on their laptops.
A couple startups have created and made available software like this in the last year. But a more established software maker said Wednesday [...]
The Firefox browser has been downloaded more than 500 million times, according to SpreadFirefox website. Mozilla is celebrating this by raising 500 million grains of rice on FreeRice. Which is enough to feed 25,000 people for a day.
In honor of the 500 million download mark [...]
- What Happens in an Internet Minute?
- Microsoft Acquires Nokia’s Devices & Services Business
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- churchil on Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- Priya patil on What Happens in an Internet Minute?
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World | truedare.com on What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
- text messaging alerts on The Text Message/SMS Turns 19 Years Old
- Mian Hamza on Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
CategoriesApple Astronomy Biology Blackberry Cloud Computers Digital Camera Embedded Energy Fiction First Future Gadgets Google GPhone Ideas Innovative Internet iPhone Laptop Life Linux Microsoft Mobile Linux Mobiles Networking Nokia Open Source OS Research Science Science Fiction Services Sky Smart Phone Software Space Storage Super Computing Technology Telecoms Tips & Tricks Trends Video Windows