The Linux Foundation, the nonprofit organization dedicated to accelerating the growth of Linux, today announced the findings of its 2013 Enterprise End User Report, “Linux Adoption: Third Annual Survey of World’s Largest Enterprise Linux Users.” The study conducted in partnership with Yeoman Technology Group tracks the growth of Linux use in large enterprises and […]
The personal computer has long been the essential tool of corporate employees, keeping all the secrets – and spreadsheets – of a business across a network of machines. But now, as the cloud technology trending recently, according to Gartner, Inc. the reign of the personal computer as the sole corporate access […]
As IPv6 is around the corner and set to grow in the coming few years, are you ready for it yet?
Find out using this test if your network are ready for IPv6.
Nokia unveiled N900, its first smart phone running on Linux software, aiming at improving its offering at the top end of the market.
The Nokia N900 runs on the Linux-based Maeme 5 software, featuring true multitasking with applications as well as Web browsing with Adobe Flash support.
A number of technologies have exploded throughout 2008, improving and influencing our daily life. Here is a quick look at some of the technology events that happened during 2008.
Big Bang Experiment: The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is the world’s largest and highest-energy particle accelerator, intended to collide opposing beams […]
The Linux operating system is the most successful open source project in history, but just how much is the software in a Linux distribution “worth“?
The Linux operating system is the most popular open source operating system in computing today, representing a $25 billion ecosystem in 2008.1 Since its inception in 1991, it has grown […]
- What Happens in an Internet Minute?
- Microsoft Acquires Nokia’s Devices & Services Business
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
June 2016 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Japan: New Internet By 2020! on
- Future Tech: Visible Light Communications on
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World on
- What Happens in an Internet Minute? on
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco on
CategoriesApple Astronomy Biology Blackberry Cloud Computers Digital Camera Embedded Energy Fiction First Future Gadgets Google GPhone Ideas Innovative Internet iPhone Laptop Life Linux Microsoft Mobile Linux Mobiles Networking Nokia Open Source OS Research Science Science Fiction Services Sky Smart Phone Software Space Storage Super Computing Technology Telecoms Tips & Tricks Trends Video Windows