Microsoft Corporation and Nokia Corporation Tuesday announced that the Boards of Directors for both companies have decided to enter into a transaction whereby Microsoft will purchase substantially all of Nokia’s Devices & Services business, license Nokia’s patents, and license and use Nokia’s mapping services.
The Linux Foundation, the nonprofit organization dedicated to accelerating the growth of Linux, today announced the findings of its 2013 Enterprise End User Report, “Linux Adoption: Third Annual Survey of World’s Largest Enterprise Linux Users.” The study conducted in partnership with Yeoman Technology Group tracks the growth of Linux use in large enterprises and [...]
Facebook has announced a partnership with Skype to add video chat to the social networking site.
The move is likely to be seen as a shot across the bow of Google, which recently launched a Facebook rival, Google+, also featuring video calling.
This is not the first time Facebook and Skype [...]
Over the past 30 years, designer, writer, and Microsoft researcher Bill Buxton has been collecting input and interactive devices whose design struck him as interesting, useful, or important.
In the process, he has assembled a good collection of the history of pen computing, pointing devices, touch technologies, watches, keyboards, mice, an electronic [...]
Microsoft’s pattern and practice team released a pocket architecture guide for Windows mobile developers
as well as for architectures. Windows Mobile Application architecture pocket guide provides real world information and best practices for mobile development. The purpose of the Mobile Application Architecture Pocket Guide is to improve your Effectiveness when [...]
Microsoft Corp. announced that it has made a proposal to the Yahoo! Inc. Board of Directors to acquire all the outstanding shares of Yahoo! common stock for per share consideration of $31 representing a total equity value of approximately $44.6 billion. Microsoft’s proposal [...]
- What Happens in an Internet Minute?
- Microsoft Acquires Nokia’s Devices & Services Business
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Priya patil on What Happens in an Internet Minute?
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World | truedare.com on What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
- text messaging alerts on The Text Message/SMS Turns 19 Years Old
- Mian Hamza on Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- google glasses about to get famous soon…. | technocrats on Google Glasses With Virtual And Augmented Reality
CategoriesApple Astronomy Biology Blackberry Cloud Computers Digital Camera Embedded Energy Fiction First Future Gadgets Google GPhone Ideas Innovative Internet iPhone Laptop Life Linux Microsoft Mobile Linux Mobiles Networking Nokia Open Source OS Research Science Science Fiction Services Sky Smart Phone Software Space Storage Super Computing Technology Telecoms Tips & Tricks Trends Video Windows