Nokia announced it will acquire the remaining shares of mobile software licensing company Symbian Limited–moreover, the handset giant will team with Sony Ericsson, Motorola and NTT DoCoMo to unite the Symbian OS, S60, UIQ and MOAP technologies and forge a single open mobile software platform. The firms will […]
Nokia has introduced two slim and stylish, email-optimized devices from the Nokia Eseries product range: Nokia E71 and Nokia E66. They are expected to ship in key markets in July and to retail at about $540 before taxes and subsidies.
The sleek Nokia E71 with full QWERTY keyboard and the stylish, slide-to-open […]
Six WiMAX firms have teamed together to create the Open Patent Alliance(OPA), to accelerate the widespread adoption and deployment of WiMAX technology and products. The companies involved in the formation of the OPA include Cisco Systems, Intel Corp., Alcatel-Lucent, Clearwire, Sprint and Samsung.
The OPA will advance a […]
At last the much awaited iPhone next version is officially announced to be available from July 11th.
Apple Inc. revealed Monday, at WWDC, that it has scrapped its pricing plan for the iPhone as it unveiled a model that works over faster wireless networks, addressing […]
Google Inc. showed off its nearly completed mobile software system Android, to about 3,000 computer programmers Wednesday, during its annual developer conference in San Francisco, touting the platform’s mobile web services, mobile gaming prowess and map features by means of an iPhone-like touchscreen device, including touch-screen […]
Blackberry dominates the corporate PDA market. However, Research in Motion (RIM) clearly wants more. Growing international momentum and retail push are driving the demand for Blackberry Curve as well as Blackberry Pearl, promising a good Christmas season for RIM.
- What Happens in an Internet Minute?
- Microsoft Acquires Nokia’s Devices & Services Business
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
July 2016 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Japan: New Internet By 2020! on
- Future Tech: Visible Light Communications on
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World on
- What Happens in an Internet Minute? on
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco on
CategoriesApple Astronomy Biology Blackberry Cloud Computers Digital Camera Embedded Energy Fiction First Future Gadgets Google GPhone Ideas Innovative Internet iPhone Laptop Life Linux Microsoft Mobile Linux Mobiles Networking Nokia Open Source OS Research Science Science Fiction Services Sky Smart Phone Software Space Storage Super Computing Technology Telecoms Tips & Tricks Trends Video Windows