What happens in an Internet minute? Today, the number of networked devices is equal to the global population. By 2015, the number of networked devices will be twice the global population.
See this info graphic by Intel which gives a snapshot of what happens in ‘an internet minute’.
Games have historically taken larger usage on mobile. The app revolution has changed the way software is distributed and used among consumers. With a perfect storm of digital distribution, free content and powerful touch screen devices, the success of mobile apps has disrupted industries from telecommunications and games to music and news.
To date, […]
At the Gartner Symposium IT/Expo, David Cappuccio, managing vice president and chief of research for the Infrastructure teams with Gartner, said the Top 10 Trends show how IT is changing in that many of them in the past been outside the traditional purview of IT, but they will all affect how IT does […]
Facebook has announced a partnership with Skype to add video chat to the social networking site.
The move is likely to be seen as a shot across the bow of Google, which recently launched a Facebook rival, Google+, also featuring video calling.
This is not the first time Facebook and Skype […]
- What Happens in an Internet Minute?
- Microsoft Acquires Nokia’s Devices & Services Business
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
July 2016 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Japan: New Internet By 2020! on
- Future Tech: Visible Light Communications on
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World on
- What Happens in an Internet Minute? on
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco on
CategoriesApple Astronomy Biology Blackberry Cloud Computers Digital Camera Embedded Energy Fiction First Future Gadgets Google GPhone Ideas Innovative Internet iPhone Laptop Life Linux Microsoft Mobile Linux Mobiles Networking Nokia Open Source OS Research Science Science Fiction Services Sky Smart Phone Software Space Storage Super Computing Technology Telecoms Tips & Tricks Trends Video Windows