In the beginning, there was darkness.
Then came fire.
It wasn’t until the 19th century that artificial light was first generated. The big leap came in the 1880s, when Thomas Edison lit homes with the incandescent bulb. Since then, for the next 130 years, incandescents ruled the nights, the roads, and especially the Christmas [...]
The personal computer has long been the essential tool of corporate employees, keeping all the secrets – and spreadsheets – of a business across a network of machines. But now, as the cloud technology trending recently, according to Gartner, Inc. the reign of the personal computer as the sole corporate access [...]
A Russian team discovered a seed cache of Silene stenophylla, a flowering plant native to Siberia, that had been buried by an Ice Age squirrel near the banks of the Kolyma River. Radiocarbon dating confirmed that the seeds were 32,000 years old.
The mature and immature seeds, which had been entirely encased in ice, [...]
As per many reports, Google is expected to start selling eyeglasses that will project information, entertainment and, this being a Google product, advertisements onto the lenses. These glasses will have the combined features of virtual reality and augmented reality.
The Google Glasses can use a 4G cell connection to pull in information from [...]
A startup called Envia Systems, working on battery technology says it’s developed a key breakthrough technology that could one day lead to an electric car that has a 300-mile range and could cost around $25,000 to $30,000. Envia Systems announced test results that verify the company’s next-generation rechargeable battery has [...]
Scientists have created what they claim is the world’s smallest transistor, using a single phosphorus atom. An international team at the University of New South Wales, Purdue University and the University of Melbourne, has described the smallest transistor ever built in the Nature Nanotechnology journal.
Michelle Simmons, who led the team, says [...]
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
- Android Powered $99 Ouya Games Console Shipped To First Supporters
- Biggtest Cyber Attack In History Slows Down The Global Internet
- New Report Shows Linux Adoption Growing To Support Cloud And Mission Critical Workloads
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details | Latest Technology Trends on Google Glasses With Virtual And Augmented Reality
- Biggtest Cyber Attack In History Slows Down The Global Internet | Latest Technology Trends on Broadband Internet Speeds 2009-2010: The Top 10 Countries
- Japan: One – Or Many – Steps Ahead | deirdreguthmann on Japan: New Internet By 2020!
- GOD PARTICLE DISCOVERED :THE REAL QUEST BEGINS NOW | MR. Hemant Nigam on Scientists Recreate Big Bang Successfully
- EU Plans For Cars To Call For Help After Crashes | kelosaxinternet on Google Gets Licence For Self-driving Car In US
CategoriesApple Astronomy Biology Blackberry Computers Digital Camera Embedded Energy Fiction First Future Gadgets Google GPhone Ideas Innovative Internet iPhone Laptop Life Linux Microsoft Mobile Linux Mobiles Networking Nokia Open Source OS Photography Research Science Science Fiction Services Sky Smart Phone Software Space Storage Super Computing Technology Telecoms Tips & Tricks Trends Video Windows