Internet services and voice traffic have been disrupted in large parts of the Middle East and India following damage to two undersea cables in the Mediterranean.
One cable was damaged near Alexandria, Egypt, and the other in the waters off Marseille, France, telecommunications operators said. The two cables, which are separately […]
AT&T Inc. CEO Randall Stephenson confirmed most awaited 3G version of iPhone.
Apple Inc. will introduce a version of the iPhone next year that can download from the Internet at a faster rate, and also the battery will be improved to address the battery drain […]
Vodafone and Nokia have agreed to launch an integrated suite of Vodafone services combined with Nokia Ovi Services on a range of Nokia handsets. These services will offer customers a greater choice of communications, Internet services, content and browsing through a range of premium handsets on high speed 3G and 3G broadband […]
The CDMA Development Group (CDG) and the Third Generation Partnership Project 2 (3GPP2) published the Ultra Mobile Broadband (UMB) air interface specification, which is often referred to as a 4G technology, in September.
The publication of this specification marks the world’s first IP-based mobile broadband standard to enable peak […]
According to Guardian report mobile subscribers in UK send more text messages than any other nation in Europe.
An average of 100 text messages are sent by UK mobile users each month, according to a worldwide survey of 10,000 mobile phone owners by media agency Universal McCann.
That compares […]
CNET News reported that Chinese airline Shenzhen Airlines will allow passengers to use their cell phones during flights by mid-2009.
Shenzhen Airlines, which operates more than 130 routes within China and Asia, is to install in-flight communication services developed by a joint venture, OnAir, of Airbus and airline IT firm SITA. OnAir’s […]
- 100 Gbps Over Copper Possible!
- A Very Old Plant From Stone Age Brought Back to Life, From 32,000-Year-Old Seeds
- Digital Finger Prints in ‘Harry Potter And Deathly Hollows’ Leak
- Biggtest Cyber Attack In History Slows Down The Global Internet
- Nokia Recalls 46 Million Phone Batteries At Risk To Explode
- What Happens in an Internet Minute?
- Microsoft Acquires Nokia’s Devices & Services Business
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
CategoriesApple Astronomy Biology Blackberry Cloud Computers Digital Camera Embedded Energy Fiction First Future Gadgets Google GPhone Ideas Innovative Internet iPhone Laptop Life Linux Microsoft Mobile Linux Mobiles Networking Nokia Open Source OS Research Science Science Fiction Services Sky Smart Phone Software Space Storage Super Computing Technology Telecoms Tips & Tricks Trends Video Windows