Scientists have created what they claim is the world’s smallest transistor, using a single phosphorus atom. An international team at the University of New South Wales, Purdue University and the University of Melbourne, has described the smallest transistor ever built in the Nature Nanotechnology journal.
Michelle Simmons, who led the team, says […]
The year 2011 marked a beginning of an important trend in mobile computing.
The total global shipments of smart phones for the whole […]
Forget dual-core and quad-core processors: A semiconductor company promises to pack 100 cores into a processor that can be used in applications that require hefty computing punch, like video conferencing, wireless base stations and networking. By comparison, Intel’s latest chips are expected to have just eight cores.
With a revolutionary new chip […]
According to Wikipedia, the first SMS text message was sent over the Vodafone GSM network in the United Kingdom on 3 December 1992, from a man named Neil Papworth using a personal computer to Richard Jarvis of Vodafone using an Orbitel 901 handset.
The text of the message was […]
At the Gartner Symposium IT/Expo, David Cappuccio, managing vice president and chief of research for the Infrastructure teams with Gartner, said the Top 10 Trends show how IT is changing in that many of them in the past been outside the traditional purview of IT, but they will all affect how IT does […]
In this extremely competitive market, well-informed business owners know that reducing power consumption is a smart and environmentally friendly way to cut operating expenses without reducing product quality or employee output. Switching IT processing to a Dell Blade system can save money while increasing productivity.
Traditional rack servers bundle components into […]
- What Happens in an Internet Minute?
- Microsoft Acquires Nokia’s Devices & Services Business
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
June 2016 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Japan: New Internet By 2020! on
- Future Tech: Visible Light Communications on
- Facebook launches Internet.org Initiative To Connect The Unconnected World on
- What Happens in an Internet Minute? on
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco on
CategoriesApple Astronomy Biology Blackberry Cloud Computers Digital Camera Embedded Energy Fiction First Future Gadgets Google GPhone Ideas Innovative Internet iPhone Laptop Life Linux Microsoft Mobile Linux Mobiles Networking Nokia Open Source OS Research Science Science Fiction Services Sky Smart Phone Software Space Storage Super Computing Technology Telecoms Tips & Tricks Trends Video Windows