As technology advances exponentially, the Internet won’t just connect the things we use, it will connect everything in more meaningful ways. The possibilities for transforming business and our lives are […]
A new games console which industry experts say could disrupt the industry has begun shipping to kickstarter backers who helped the Android-based project get going last year. For the rest of us, there’s an official […]
The internet around the globe has been slowed down in what security experts are describing as the biggest cyber-attack of its kind in history.
“Based on the reported scale of the attack, which was evaluated at […]
The Linux Foundation, the nonprofit organization dedicated to accelerating the growth of Linux, today announced the findings of its 2013 Enterprise End User Report, “Linux Adoption: Third Annual Survey of World’s […]
Admin wrote a new post, ‘Nanoresonators’ Might Improve Cell Phone Performance 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Researchers have learned how to mass produce tiny mechanical devices that could help cell phone users avoid the nuisance of dropped calls and slow downloads. The devices are designed to ease congestion over the […]
Prof Philip Low said he eventually […]
The BBC’s R&D department has recently demoed the first public example of what it calls ‘Perceptive Media’, and has published it (first prototype which is an audioplay called “Breaking out”) online so you can try […]
Driver-less cars will soon be a reality on the roads of Nevada after the state approved America’s first self-driven vehicle license.
The Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles has issued the first license plates […]
Facebook has announced the App Center, a new place for people to find social apps. The App Center gives developers an additional way to grow their apps and creates opportunities for more types of apps to be […]
The Google X laboratory has invented some pretty cool stuff: refrigerators that can order groceries when your food runs low, elevators that can perhaps reach outer space, self-driving cars. So it’s no surprise […]
admin wrote a new post, God Particle Discovered: The Real Quest Begins Now 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Scientists working at the world’s biggest experiment Large Hadron Collider (LHC) near Geneva reckon they may have found the last piece of the jigsaw that explains how the universe works.
Physicists working at […]
By 2015, the European Parliament wants all new cars to automatically alert emergency services in case of a crash, a service known as eCall. The Parliament adopted a resolution to this effect in a show of hands on […]
- None Found
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details
- What Will The World Look Like When We Connect The Unconnected, Internet Of Everything Info-graphic By Cisco
- Android Powered $99 Ouya Games Console Shipped To First Supporters
- Biggtest Cyber Attack In History Slows Down The Global Internet
- New Report Shows Linux Adoption Growing To Support Cloud And Mission Critical Workloads
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Google Glasses: Specs And Other Details | Latest Technology Trends on Google Glasses With Virtual And Augmented Reality
- Biggtest Cyber Attack In History Slows Down The Global Internet | Latest Technology Trends on Broadband Internet Speeds 2009-2010: The Top 10 Countries
- Japan: One – Or Many – Steps Ahead | deirdreguthmann on Japan: New Internet By 2020!
- GOD PARTICLE DISCOVERED :THE REAL QUEST BEGINS NOW | MR. Hemant Nigam on Scientists Recreate Big Bang Successfully
- EU Plans For Cars To Call For Help After Crashes | kelosaxinternet on Google Gets Licence For Self-driving Car In US
CategoriesApple Astronomy Biology Blackberry Computers Digital Camera Embedded Energy Fiction First Future Gadgets Google GPhone Ideas Innovative Internet iPhone Laptop Life Linux Microsoft Mobile Linux Mobiles Networking Nokia Open Source OS Photography Research Science Science Fiction Services Sky Smart Phone Software Space Storage Super Computing Technology Telecoms Tips & Tricks Trends Video Windows